No matter who you are or where you've
been, you're welcome here!
At University Church of Christ (UCC) you'll be welcomed by people who are excited to see you. We think of ourselves as a family. We want you to know what to expect when you're with us. We want you to feel free to come as you are and experience for yourself what we're all about.
On a Sunday morning you can expect:
- The worship gathering to last about one hour
- Worship songs (the 8:45 a.m. gathering sings without instruments, the 11 a.m. gathering sings with instruments)
- An engaging message based on the Bible
- Communion (remembering and celebrating Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection by eating crackers and drinking juice)
- A fun worship environment for kids 2 years old thru 2nd grade during each worship gathering
- People to dress however they're comfortable
- Bible classes for all ages
Find your next step:
- Baptism // Are you ready to start following Jesus? We would love to talk to you about being baptized! Click HERE to email one of our leaders.
- A Place to Belong // We encourage everyone to join a group. Large gatherings are great. But, life is hard and we need a few people to closely walk with through the ups and downs. Click HERE to join a group.
- A Chance to Make a Difference // Do you want to make a difference? We want to help you with that! Click HERE to find a way to serve.