It is our goal to partner with church and family to pass on our faith to children and youth while equipping parents as the primary disciplers, creating community, and striving to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
Every Moment is Pregnant with Possibility
UY Ministries strives to be a Deuteronomy 6 youth and family ministry. We want to journey with your family as you journey with the Lord. We understand that becoming a disciple of Jesus is not accomplished through impeccable programming; however, we believe in providing moments for you and your family that give birth to a life of discipleship. Here are some of the moments you might want to join us in…
- Family Missions
- Impact @ Lipscomb University
- Serve T-Town
- And many, many more moments together.
We look forward to getting to know you and journeying with you.
“teach you to observe”
Sunday Morning Senior High
- classes are on a four-year rotation covering a Gospel, Prophetic Literature, the Old Testament Story, and a Letter each year.
Sunday Morning Junior High
- classes are based on a two-year “Putting It All Together” curriculum that will walk our Jr. High through the Bible and the overarching narrative of God, as well as encourage and inform them to find their place in His Story.
- are designed for relevant teaching, worship, and community building that Glorifies God.